WHAT'S IN MY BAG?

A what's in my bag post is a real classic blogger post and one of my favorite to read because I enjoy looking into other people's stuff..  Just because I'm annoying and nosey. Haha!!! 

I can never leave home without my bag. I just don't feel safe and complete without it, and as glamorous and organized as some of you think I am, I'm going to be completely honest with you, my bag can be a mess sometimes... Ok all the time?!? Here I took a photo of my bag right after I emptied it on the floor (a.k.a the messy version) and another version of my emptied bag but prettier and more "blogger worthy." Naks!


--
--

1. THE BAG: My MK bag is my FAVORITE. The size is perfect for all the stuff I need to carry around with me everyday, and the style fits almost any outfit, plus I love the gold studs on the bag. Oh and did I mention how durable this bag is??? This bag adds oomph to my #ootds.



2. GLASSES: I've got bad eyesight so I can NEVER leave my glasses at home. It's one thing I always have to have in my bag. What's the use having Justin Bieber as your wallpaper if your vision is to blurry to see it? Love you biebs!!!!



3. SHADES: Whenever I see other celebrities during ASAP rehearsals sporting their shades, I feel like I need to belong too, you know? So every Sunday's must have in my bag is a pair of good sunnies. (Just to feel that artistahin vibe. hahaha)



4. PERFUME: My favorite scent (next to my husband's, Justin Bieber's perfume "someday") is DAISY by Marc Jacobs. I love how sweet it smells. The smell isn't too strong that it makes you cough and sneeze, but it lasts the whole day. The scent is perfect for my age and the packaging is so adorable!!




5. COMB/BRUSH: Due to all the blowdrying, curling, ironing, & coloring, my hair is out of control!!!! So out of control that even right after combing it, I still look like I had just gotten out of bed. #iwokeuplikethis.. Sadly. Paging Premena Salon!!! I need my monthly keratin treatment! But for now, my comb and arm muscles will do.




6. MAKEUP: A girl's bag is never complete without a few pieces of makeup. I always carry my lip & cheek tint from The Body Shop, my lipbalm from CARMEX, a compact mirror, and my eyelash curler from Shu Uemura in my bag just to make sure that my face looks fresh throughout the day.



7. TISSUE AND BABY WIPES: because who doesn't keep this in their bag??



8. WALLET: I like keeping little pieces of paper that mean something to me like receipts from a memorable lunch out with friends or a small instax photo of me and bae (dad be like: what bae??!?!) and of course the main reason I bring my wallet, to make sure my money is safe and all my cards are organized. Hey I try to be organized too !! 



9. GADGETS/POWERBANKS/CHARGERS: My days of tangled wires are over thanks to my charger/earphones organizer from @anmalifestyle. I CANNOT LEAVE MY HOUSE WITHOUT MY GADGETS. I JUST CANNOT. I'd feel so worried without them. Like what if Justin Bieber goes on a follow spree and my phone's too dead for me to go online???? I. will. be. devastated. (I know I'm not the only one who feels like It's the end of the world without their phones and other gadgets.)



last but not the least.... 
DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!

10. BREATHMINTS: You'll never know when your crush finally talks to you. *wink* #beprepared hhahaha! Just kidding!!



There you have it! That's all the stuff there is in my bag. Hahaha! I hope you didn't expect anything extraordinary. Those are the things i need to carry around with me 24/7. Hope you all enjoyed!! 

PS: please leave requests on what you'd like to see in my next blogpost. Love lots, ALX!! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment