#AskAlexa : PART 1




-------------


1. I'd always think about my dream wedding differently every time. Like today, I would daydream about having a beach wedding, then tomorrow, garden wedding, then church wedding. But If I had to choose one, maybe I'd pick... Garden wedding! Like Bella Swan & Edward Cullen's wedding. ❤️

---------


2. I strongly believe that food is THE BAE.
---------


3. If I were to star in my own teleserye, I would love to remake "MariMar." Not only because the story's great, but also because Mrs. Dantes is my idol and I would love to follow her footsteps. 
---------


4. My parents (but mostly my mom because duuuuh girl talk) & my bestfriends. I'd sometimes seek advice from my dog because she always understands me and loves me unconditionally. Hahaha! I'm not crazy.
---------

5. Food makes me happy so I "stress-eat" ... before my mom catches me, of course. #DietProbs. Another thing that makes me happy is my puppy, Blush. She is my little angel. She reminds me of unicorns, rainbows, blue skies, smiley faces and all things happy. She is my fluffy stress ball.
---------

6. Thank you but I'm not really good in painting. Hehe! But if I could paint something again it would probably be a portrait of my dog. I'm obsessed with her, sorry. But seriously though, maybe I'd paint the eiffel tower or Japan's cherry blossoms.
---------


7. Yes! May forever with GOD. :)
AT ISA PA!!! ANG TRAFFIC SA EDSA, DIBA  FOREVER YUN?!
---------

8. Charger, Phone, & liptint. 
---------


9. I plan to have an MCR themed debut. Imagine me walking down the stairs wearing a gask mask and a helena dress with a marching band behind me. THAT WOULD BE AWESOMEEEEEE!! Although, I also thought that instead of having a debut, I would rather travel to Paris, Japan, New York & Korea. But hey, If I win the lottery and become super rich, I'm going to have my MCR  themed debut IN the country of my choice.
---------



10. I have a different routine for my everyday makeup, taping makeup, & event makeup. Here's how I do my everyday makeup:

FIRST: apply cheektint on cheeks and lips

SECOND: conceal the bags under my eyes

THIRD: put powder on my face and neck

FOURTH: curl the lashes to make eyes not look sleepy

aaaaand that's it. That's how I do my everyday makeup. (though I don't really wear makeup everyday) :)
---------



11. Hmmm. None of the above. 😋 The first thing I do in the morning is play with my dog and give her lots of kisses.
---------




12.  I already posted a "what's in my bag" post here on my blog, please do check it out. Thank you! :)
---------


13. Teleportation. I WANT TO TELEPORT TO JUSTIN BIEBER OKAY!!!.. and maybe to the nearest yogurt place. :p
---------



14. It depends! Sometimes I'm not in the mood to shop, sometimes I want to buy everything I see. Hahaha! I shop for the important things first. My wants can wait. hehe! #NeedsBeforeWants
---------



15. THE PAST. So I could change the part in my childhood where I ate TOO MUCH fat, instant noodles, processed food and fast food. Maybe losing weight wouldn't be as difficult. Haha!
---------

I had soooo much fun answering your questions! I hope I was able to answer them all well. Till our next #AskAlexa!

Stay well! :*

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment