15.

Last February 26, I turned 15. Three days short of my birthday, February 23, in the middle of taping for Luv U, our Executive Producer, with the rest of my Luv U family, surprised me with a cake and a song. On the same day, my Alexa Believers visited the set and also brought me a nice birthday cake. It was a simple day but precious! My actual birthday fell on a taping day for Bagito. It was a cute coincidence that the whole day was dedicated to shooting our prom episode. The venue was dressed up with party decor & lots of lights. The boys were wearing suits, the girls were all dolled up and I was made to look like a princess! 👑 I felt like a debutante, actually. What made it extra special was when our director, carrying a cake & the biggest bouquet of flowers I've ever seen, started singing Happy Birthday with the staff, the crew and my co-stars behind him! The feeling was simply magical! On top of that, NLEX Universe dropped by to greet me with a gift & another specially made cake. Sweet!!! Two days of celebration with the people I love & admire, plus friends who took the time to visit & make me feel loved. It was happiness beyond expectation!  So, to describe my birthday in 1 line, I would say, it was a birthday filled with so much love & a whole lot of cake! Have a look at some of the pics taken in line with Alexa at 15! Cheers! 🎂🍰🎉🎁



From my LUV U family. :)


From my AlexaBLVRS. :)






SML for Bagito. :)

Last but not the least, a cake from NlexUniverse! :)


CONVERSATION

13 comments:

  1. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! :) ANG SWEET!! GANDA MO :) ILOVE YOU AND SEE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOON! :* ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ANG GANDA CESS ALEXA :)) ILOVEYOU MHUAA :* SEE YOU SOON POH :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so sweet namn. You are really Blessed!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet, pretty and fab! Madami talagang nagmamahal at patuloy na magmamahal sayo Alexa! and I' one of them, I love you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ang sweeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ilove you Alexa Ilacad ! Tandaan mo madaming nagmamahal sayo . LOVE YOU """ :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Alexa! :) Best Wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Alexa! :) Best Wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alexa's first vlog OMG.... Actually i thought she would make some videos but the vlog's still amzing 😄

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belated Ate Alexa ^_^ Love you ! PS: Ang ganda mo po

    ReplyDelete