Balesin

Balesin.
A week before holy week, my family and I had a short vacation in the most beautiful place I have set foot on by far, The Balesin Island. This place has 8 amazingly beautiful villages, to wit: Toscana of Italy, Mykonos of Greece, St. Tropez of France, Bali of Indonesia, Costa Del Sol of Spain, Phuket of Thailand, The Balesin Royal Village & the clubhouse which truly makes you feel like royalty when you're there. My family was booked in the colorful & rustic village of St. Tropez. As of now, it's the closest I can get to my dream destination- Paris, France. We were in awe the moment we opened the door to our room. It had a french country feel which my mom loved so much. From our room there's a french glass door which gives you a view of the swimming pool & the beach. There's a veranda where my mom & dad would have coffee & watch me as I played & enjoyed the pool & the beach. It was a simple, nice time. We didn't have enough time to plunge into all the village pools & beaches but we made sure to visit all the villages, admire the authenticity of each place, have our pictures taken and get a taste of the different cuisine of the places they represent. I can't help but ditch my diet, "stop counting calories and start counting memories." Each and every staff member of every village in Balesin is so friendly and lovely that you will tend to miss them when you leave. My mom, dad and I are grateful to Mr. Mike Asperin, Village Director & Ceo, who took the trouble to give us a tour of the entire Island. What can I say? Indeed, it's more fun in the Philippines especially when in Balesin. It's as if we went on a tour of the world in a weekend! I'm not really a beach fan and I don't enjoy the feel of sand in my toes but in Balesin, I didn't mind a little sand here & there. The clear, blue water of Balesin is like diving into heaven!! 


Part 1 of the photos I took. Will be posting part 2 next week :)

St. Tropez village. (Where we stayed)


Toscana Village.


Mykonos Village. (My 2nd favorite village)



Costa Del Sol Village


Phuket Village


Bali Village



The Balesin Royal Villa


A little sample of what we ate.. Yum!


I hope you guys enjoyed reading my #Balesin blogpost. 💖 Part 2 coming soon!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment